Donate a vehicle to Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, Cars for Homes, builds strength and self-reliance for local families in Solano and Napa Counties.
Your car donation is another way that you can support our work in local communities. Donating is quick and easy – just 3 simple steps. Best of all, your donation may be tax deductible if you itemize on your taxes.
Habitat for Humanity accepts cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free and we will arrange a pickup that works well for your schedule.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Arrange a vehicle pickup time that fits your schedule.
How do I donate my car in the Napa and Solano Counties?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in California?
- The State for California will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.