Team Habitat Experience
“We don’t just build houses, we build foundations for teamwork”
Participating in “Team Habitat” is ideal for team building. Covered in dirt and drywall dust, with tools in hand, your team can expect an experience that will enable them to get to know each other in ways that conference room training sessions simply can’t offer.
The Team Habitat Experience gives Habitat and your company an opportunity to partner in a truly significant and meaningful way. Team Habitat participants are not only touched on a personal level by volunteering, but also find that working with colleagues on the Habitat work site can make a difference in the way teams work together on a daily basis. As you take part in creating stability for a family, in turn, your team’s stability will mirror that same transformation.
Team Building with a Purpose
- Improve communication, cooperation, and camaraderie
- Interact with coworkers from all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Strengthen team spirit and morale
- Forge bonds with clients while working toward a common goal
Give Back to Your Community
- Provide the funds needed to build and repair affordable homes in Solano and Napa counties
- Volunteer the time and expertise of your team members
- Experience the sense of accomplishment of seeing the immediate results of your labor
- Work alongside the future homeowners
Through this program, companies are asked to provide a minimum financial donation of $1,000 and recruit a team of up to 10 volunteers* to build together at our construction sites. Companies may recruit more volunteers for an additional donation of $100 per person.
*Only 8 volunteers in Napa due to size of construction site
By contributing this tax-deductible donation, your company helps share with us the cost of building materials, enabling us to continue to build homes and serve families. Companies are welcome to give more if they are able, and we thank you for keeping Habitat in mind while pursuing your charitable giving goals.
No previous construction skills are expected! Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity will provide skilled construction staff to train the volunteers and supervise construction. All tools, safety equipment, and building materials needed for the day will be provided.
- Team Building opportunities take place Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays throughout each build, and are scheduled on a first-come basis.
- Scheduling can take place two weeks to four months in advance, subject to date availability.
- The workday is 8:20am to 2:30pm, and volunteers are requested to make a full-day commitment.
- Many small companies invite their families, clients, and customers to join them as part of their group of 10. For an additional donation we may be able to accommodate larger groups, depending on the stage of construction.
Donation / Payment Details
- The donation is fully tax-deductible. Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity is an official 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. (Tax ID: 68-0252525.)
Team Building participants are asked to send their checks, payable to Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity, to:Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity5130 Fulton Drive, Suite R, Fairfield, CA 94534
Please do not send payments to Habitat for Humanity International in Georgia.
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 707-422-1948